Deciding to use our services, you agree to the following rules:
Use our service at your own risk. We do not responsible for any damages or losses, as well as for the failure to obtain the expected result.
What content content may be used
Using our service, you have to remember that you and only you are responsible for your actions and uploads:
- You can not use our opportunities to commit any illegal or unlawful activity;
- You may not upload or distribute user content that you do not have copyrights, do not have the owner's permission or license does not allow it to you;
- You may not use our service for the dissemination of lies or distribute any other information that may brings harm or offend anyone;
- You do not have rights and permissions to use our service for uploading and distributing materials are libelous, defamatory, illegal, obscene, threatening, pornographic, hatred, racial or ethnic or any other offensive, as well as materials push to commit crimes such as criminal or civic orientation;;
- It is strictly forbidden to use our services to harm minors in any form, including the placement or the creation of products violating the law on child pornography, sexual exploitation, as well as any other laws protecting children;
About Private Data Protection
We reserve the right to accumulate and report to our partners the following personal information about our users:
The private data communicated by the user
We reserve the right to collect and retain the information that you have provided us. We may collect and store any type of information that you have provided (or gave us a license to renew the receipt, such information, such as your account in social networks like Facebook or Google or any other account). This information may include your email address with your full name, your gender, network addresses, information about used devices and software, user names, and any other information necessary us to provide services to our application, service or website.
Automatically collected personal information
We accumulate and store certain types of information obtained whenever you interact with our site, service or application. We may collect and store your network addresses, social networking identifiers, e-mail, as well as any other information that may identify you, as well as all requested network addresses and identifiers.
Previously accumulated and stored information may be shared in aggregated (non-personally identifiable) form to our partners.