Add photos from Facebook
To add photos from Facebook:
- On the video editor page click the "Fb" button.
- In the wizard that opens, click "My Photos".
- Log in to Facebook with your username and password and allow the requested access to photos.
- Click on the cover of the desired album.
- Click on the photos preview to add.
- When all photos are added click "Back to editor"
We cannot save your login and password for Facebook. And we do not publish anything without your explicit consent.
Add videos from Facebook
Unfortunately, Facebook does not allow you to add videos using facebook API.
But at your own risk, you can download and add files manually.
All responsibility for violation of Facebook user agreement, violation of copyright and related rights remains on your side .
With uploaded photos, you can make a full-fledged video or slideshow:
And much more can be found in our support center, which contains lessons and video tutorials.
When editing are finished, click the make video button.
Publish on Facebook
When your video is created, it can be viewed, downloaded or posted to Facebook on your page.