- Type words in the text input field at the top of the video editor’s main page.
- Click the "add text" button in the form of a button to the right of the input field.
- The text will appear in the main are of the video editor.
By default, all added text is automatically positioned and have an automatic duration.
Drag the added text to set the appearing order.
To set the exact moment of appearance:
- Click on a text to show controls.
- Enable the hold position button , the button will cease to be a half transparent.
- Text with the enabled hold position can be dragged to a specific point in the video.
- enable/disable automatic positioning of text.
Initially, the added text has an automatic duration, for manually setting the duration there are two ways:
- Click on a text to display controls.
- Choose "duration" .
- Set desired duration in the appeared dialog.
- Click on a text to get controls.
- At the bottom of the text, find the "duration" button and drag this button to set the desired duration.
To return to automatic duration:
- Choose a text to access controls.
- Press the duration button .
- At the bottom of the opened dialog click Automatic or Default.