How to add music to video
You can add music to your video for free, without downloading and installing the program, without registration and watermarks with the online video editor and movie maker.
You need a modern browser, video and about 5 minutes to work.
Thanks, freesound.org for the sound effects and pixabay.com for the video.
Free music for video - Kit Green - Night city.
1. Add music and video
- Find music and sound effects in the free collection.
- Add music and video files using the upload wizard or simply drag and drop files onto the page.
2. Trim music and video
The music track is automatically trimmed to the main layer with the parameter "Trim to the main".
To trim an individual music or video file open the trimming wizard with the button .
3. Volume fade-in
By default, all sound files have a fade in and out volume at the beginning and end.
For all files on the audio layer this is controlled by the "Fade In" and "Fade Out" values in Transitions.
Transitions are set common for a layer or for a separate file in the editor.
4. Insert music at the specific point in video
To insert selected moment of music at the specific point in a video:
- Find the desired moment in the video by clicking on any area of the video file or the play button .
- Trim music, if required.
- Hit the music file
- Enable hold position .
- Press and hold to drag the music file to the desired position.
5. Use audio from another video
Еhe editor will use only the audio from the video if you drag this video onto the music layer.
Trim and select a moment if necessary.
6. Make video with music
After completing the necessary work, click "Make Video" and very soon you will receive a link to download the finished video.
Find out more in other tutorials how to: