How to add background music to a video?
You will add free background music to a video or photo online in about 5 minutes with your browser for free, without watermarks, no sign up and downloads required.
1. Add files
2. Edit a video
Video - add background music
A short video tutorial tells you how to add background music to your videos. Key actions are covered below.
Free background music for videos - Hantell - IN THE MORNING 3 and Ninu - Dèjà vu.
Trim a video and music
To select the highlights of music and video:
- Hit a file.
- Open editor with button .
- Move sliders to select a fragment.
- Click "Save".
You can trim the music track automatically to fit to the main layer with the parameter "Trim to main".
Adjust video and music
If several files are added or the files do not match in length:
- Click on the file.
- Enable "Hold position" .
- Move the file up and down to the desired location.
If the video already contains an audio track.
Completely replace the music in the video
- Select the video file.
- Click the editor button .
- Set "Volume" parameter to a minimum value.
Make background music
- Click the music file.
- Open the editor with button .
- Set the Volume option to an average value or less so that the music does not overlap the sound from the video.
Fade-in / fade-out
Also, open the editor with the button to set the "Fade-in" and "Fade-out" parameters individually for each file.