A short video tutorial will tell you how to add background music to videos.
- Add videos using the upload button.
- Add the desired music with the same upload button or use free music collection to search background music by mood. This collection which contains a large amount of energetic, fun or sad music of various genres and styles.
- Adjust the required volume of video and music, quieter for the background and louder for the main video sequence:
- Click on the desired music or video file.
- Click the edit button .
- Set the "Volume" parameter in the opened editor.
If you need to specify the beginning and end of a piece of music, use the corresponding sliders in editor.
- Enable the Trim option to automatically trim the music on the duration of video sequence.
- Click "Create video".
Each sound file can have a fade in and fade out volume effects at the beginning and end.