How to add music to a photo?
It will take about 5 minutes and you will need a modern browser only. If you don’t have your photos and music, you can use the free collections.
No need to register, download and install applications. And everything is absolutely for free.
Video lesson - put music onto a photo
Free musiic for video - Joystock - Funky Beach
By default, photos have a duration specified by the "Minimum Duration" parameter. If you turn off the "Trim to main" option, the photos will stretch automatically along the entire length of the audio track.
Move the slider at the lower left side of the file to set a specific duration, or:
- Hit a photo.
- Click the duration button.
- Drag a slider to set the duration.
Click "Auto" in the previous step dialog to return to automatic duration.
Trim a music
- Click on the music.
- Open trimmer with the edit button .
- Drag sliders to select a fragment.
- Click the "Save" button.
Pause at the start
To start music from a pause or to select a specific moment the music starts:
- Click on the music file.
- Enable "Hold position" button , the button will cease to be translucent - means the file will hold the specified position.
- Drag the song up and down to the desired point in time.