How to join video?
Glad to come to us!
This short instruction will help you to join videos quickly and for free.
If after watching "how to join videos in the video editor" you have some questions you can check detailed step-by-step instructions below :)
1. Add files
For example, let's look at how to join two videos:
Use the upload button to add video files from your computer or smartphone.
If the files are located on different devices, for example, one video is on a computer and the other is on an iPhone or Android, you will have to register - learn more about adding files.
2. Joining order
Use simple dragging to set the order of videos joining.
By default, all videos are joined together automatically lining up one after other. Set the position manually, specifying a pause or specific instant of appearance:
- Select a video.
- Click to enable hold position button .
- Drag the file to the right place - the video will take exactly the selected position.
- Click the hold position button again to return to automatic positioning.
- Choose video file.
- Press the trim or the cut button.
3. Join 2 videos with transitions
To join videos with transitions use "Appearing" and "Disappearing" parameters. Parameters can be set for the whole line and they will act on all video files are the same or per file separately, through a visual editor with the button :
The 'appearing' is responsible for how the element appears in the frame, the 'disappearing' is how the element leaves the frame.
In the parameters you can set:
- How long will the transition last.
- Where an object come from and where it goes.
- The initial and final scale of the object.
- The style of appearing and disappearing of an object.
4. Join two videos without transitions
To join video without transitions, set the duration of the "appearing" and "disappearing" parameters to 0.
Duration can be set for all files on the line or per each file separately in the visual editor with the button .