Got over 9000 awesome pictures? It's high time to compose them into a music video and share it on YouTube!
When creating a video clip in the online movie maker, you can add images from all possible sources:
Next off, proceed to the processing and movie-making.
From PC, smartphone, tablet
Use the magic upload button to add images from any device, such as your personal computer, smartphone or tablet.
You can add pictures to one video from several devices. However, you need to be a registered user to upload all your pictures using one and the same account.
From a free photo stock
At the Pixabay free photo hosting, you can find high-quality photographs which you can use in your video masterpieces absolutely for free. The photo bank offers eye-appealing pictures, high-quality photographs, as well as illustrative vector art.
Picturesque landscapes and thematic pictures make for a perfect background.
From the Web
Found a beautiful image on the Interwebs? You can download any picture and add it to your video. First, right-click on the picture and choose one of the available context menu choices, then proceed as instructed below:
- Select “Save as” to simply save the picture on your hard drive.
- The “Open in new tab” menu choice allows checking if you've selected the right picture before saving it:
- Open the picture in a new tab of your web browser.
- Save the picture to your hard drive by selecting “Save as” in the “File” menu.
- Select “Copy image URL” if you want to download the picture using a download manager. It copies the image link to your clipboard.
Having saved the picture, add it to the movie maker using the upload button.
If you're having any trouble or your right-click menu lacks the necessary choices, look through our detailed novice hacker's guide.
When you download pictures from the web, be aware of the copyright. You and only you bear full responsibility for the legal use of any materials!